Home Page

Coronavirus Virus - Letter from Mrs Darlington

Coronavirus and potential school closure



Dear Parent/Carer,


During the current uncertain situation I have instructed staff to begin preparations if school closures are announced. We have therefore prepared individual packs of work for each child, which we will begin to distribute tomorrow. Please note that at this time of writing I have not received confirmation that schools will close and we will be open as usual unless this is the case. As more and more people are self-isolating we have decided to begin distributing these packs to enable as many pupils to receive them as possible. Hopefully some of you may be able to help us distribute these packs to any pupils currently absent as long as it is safe for you to do so.


If school does close this also means that the ABC club will be unable to provide childcare facilities.


A reminder of the current guidance regarding anyone with symptoms of either shortness of breath, a high temperature or a new cough are to remain off school. Please refer to our school website or Public Health Wales for additional information.


I will update you with any developments as school receives them.


Yours sincerely,